Wednesday, May 23, 2012

T.F.M. special glass build

A hard week passed and the "T.F.M special" was finally finished.
This fine rod is the first one of my rods that's going to bend on american rivers. Also, the blank used on this build is the most representative blank that Mark Steffen makes. The 8'0" 3/4 weight in 3 piece.
A long time dream of mine was to fish the western rivers for trout. As hard as this can be for me to get there, I'm happy that this thing here will get there first.
Some of the finest components were used in this special build. Classy orange and black twist silk thread with double black tippings, fine cigar grip and the finest cork available, titanium snake guides, and my elegant sliding ring Lemke reel seat with a gorgeous Koa wood insert. Hope this rod will receive some fine treat and will be a good example of my craftsmanship for the american anglers! Cheers Cameron, hope it will be there in time for your fishing trip. Thankx for representing!



No comments: