Saturday, December 27, 2008

CF Burkheimer? Best of the best...

Hello there people!!
I hope you all have had a happy and peacefull Christmas...
I am extremely happy to announce it on my blog, the most expected fly rod website of all, Mr. Kerry Burkheimer's website..I have heard nothing but amazing things of his rods so far and I can't wait to build the first "tightloop-custom design fly rod" on one of CF Burkheimer's blanks...
In fact some people caracterize them as being the best fly rods on the planet..who knows..I think they are the most beautiful that is for sure.
In the mean time, please take a look and enjoy it as I think this is the most comprehensive and beautiful fly rod website of all, beautiful as any of Kerry Burkheimer's fly rods.They are masterpiece rodworks and truly custom design fly rods..simply outstanding craftmanship.
http://cfbflyrods.com
Tightloops!!

No comments: